Moonstone has the effect of physical massage. Wearing moonstone jewelry on the body can continuously rub against the skin, and the friction is also a physical massage. In addition, wearing moonstones at ordinary times allows the body to gradually absorb the minerals and trace elements contained in moonstones. When you wear moonstone, you can also add a soft and charming temperament to yourself.
The efficacy and role of lapis lazuli
1. Lapis lazuli is generally blue, and blue symbolizes dignity in the West, so wearing lapis lazuli can enhance people's noble temperament. It can also improve people's insight, relieve people's anxiety, and make people still calm in a chaotic environment, so that they can face all things calmly.
2. Lapis lazuli corresponds to the eyebrow chakra among the seven chakras of the human body. Often wearing lapis lazuli jewelry can relieve people's symptoms of insomnia and anxiety, and also has a good therapeutic effect on headache and dizziness. At the same time, lapis lazuli can effectively relieve diseases of the respiratory system, and can also play a role in lowering blood pressure.
3. Cyanite contains unique mineral components and trace elements. Often wearing Cyanite jewelry can supplement the scarce minerals and trace elements in the human body, enhance the body's immunity, speed up the body's metabolism, and strengthen the body. The role of beauty and beauty. As a kind of pure natural precious gemstone, lapis lazuli is endowed with its magical power by nature. Lapis lazuli has powerful spiritual power, has a super purification effect, can drive away evil spirits around, and is often worn to achieve the effects of warding off evil spirits, praying for blessings, and transferring. It is known as one of the Seven Treasures of Buddhism. According to legend, it is the incarnation of the Medicine Buddha in Buddhism. Often wearing lapis lazuli ornaments can expel sickness and lighten the body.
4. The lapis lazuli bracelet is also suitable for children to wear, it can enhance the ability of cell development and promote the healthy growth of children. The lapis lazuli bracelet is also very suitable for use during meditation. It can effectively calm down the mood. When people are anxious, they can communicate well after wearing the lapis lazuli bracelet for three or five minutes. Placing the lapis lazuli on the third eye between the eyebrows can enhance people's sixth sense and reconsider the problem from the depths. The lapis lazuli pendant hanging on the chest can also treat respiratory problems and enhance respiratory function.
5. Wearing lapis lazuli can treat depression caused by fever, cold and depression. In addition to this, it can also increase people's spirituality, improve observation ability and understanding ability. It can make people noble and elegant. If a driver hangs a car hanger made of lapis lazuli in the car, he can concentrate and stabilize his mood while driving, and he can be neither arrogant nor impatient when there is a traffic jam or traffic obstacle. Contributes to driving safety.
Lapis lazuli is called Fei Nuli or Bi Liuli in Buddhism. It belongs to a kind of Buddhist supplies. Its color is the same as the body color of Tibetan Medicine Buddha, so it has Buddhist meaning. Wearing lapis lazuli for a long time can make people free from diseases and disasters. , bless the wearer with safety and health. In our country, the blue color of lapis lazuli is also a color of hope, symbolizing peace, auspiciousness and kindness. Therefore, carvings made of lapis lazuli with blue as the base color represent good luck.
Lapis lazuli has a long history. In ancient my country, it was regarded as a symbol of the majesty and loftiness of heaven. According to historical records, in the Qing Dynasty, lapis lazuli was the ornament of the imperial crown of the court ministers, and lapis lazuli was used to show off their status and status at that time. Not only that, lapis lazuli can eliminate impatience and make people calm, so lapis lazuli can also help people to rise steadily under stressful situations, implying promotion and making a fortune!
Amber represents noble and classical. A symbol of good luck and meaning.
In ancient China, the royal family and ladies regarded amber as auspicious and meaningful. Newborns can wear it to avoid disasters, and have a safe life. The newlyweds can wear her to keep their youth and husband and wife in harmony and happiness forever.
- Wrist Circumference: 15-19cm
- Bead Size: 9mm